Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Indulgences...

The GoodAcai Bowls
So good that I've actually had them while it's snowing. For those of you who have never had one, an acai bowl is a smoothie made with acai berries and whatever other fruit you choose to add (I like mine with apple juice and banana) poured in a bowl, topped with granola, fruit and honey. Delicious, healthy, and gives me energy... what more could you ask for?

The Bad
Vino
It might not be the healthiest of beverage choices, but supposedly a glass a day has its redeeming health benefits... then again, you also have to have some self restraint - something I have yet to acquire. Right now I am liking Australian winemaker Mollydooker. Bold reds with fun labels.

The UglyNachos
The more queso, the better. I could literally eat Mexican food every day and never tire of it, but one of my favorite indulgences has got to be nachos - quite possibly the finest finger food ever made. (The best is from Illegal Pete's who has awesome homemade queso.) Now if only I can figure out how to eat these on a daily basis without gaining 100 pounds...

No comments:

Post a Comment