Thursday, April 15, 2010

Letting Loose

I've always been a fan of tea, but it wasn't until recently that I realized how much I love loose leaf tea in particular. Sure, when in a hurry, teabags will suffice, but when I have the time, I love to brew loose leaf tea. Here in Boulder, there are so many specialty tea shops that I figured it was time that I gave it a go.

Specifically, I am currently enjoying flavored green teas in the afternoon for an extra boost of energy to help get me through the (often long) days.


Current recommendations:

Blue Eyes Green Tea ~ green tea with papaya and mango by Pekoe

Great both hot and iced. Ironically, I am not particularly a fan of mango nor papaya, yet I find this tea to be, well, lovely.


Jasmine Pearl Tea ~ I buy mine from specialty tea shop, KaChu


Smells wonderful, and the pearls open as the tea brews, which is fairly entertaining - talk about your cheap thrills.


My apologies for two beverage posts in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment